GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE AND USE OF “PassForYou” CARDS
The company LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP, SAS with capital of €117,625,104, located at Village 5, 50 place de l’Ellipse, CS 70050, 92081 La Défense Cedex, registered in the Nanterre companies register under number 309 071 942 has developed a commercial offer for its regular customers which enables them to benefit, through the acquisition of an individualised commercial card, from advantages such as reductions and services in hotels that are affiliated with the LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP and are participating in the programme.
- Holder: Any individual who has acquired a "Pass For You" card and accepted these general conditions, or on whose behalf the card has been acquired
- "Black-out Dates": Predefined dates for each participating hotel on which the benefits under the programme (Preferential PassForYou Rate or 48-hour Guarantee) are not available to Holders. These dates can be checked on the "passforyou.com" website
- 48-hour Guarantee: Guarantee of availability of a room for a night at the Preferential PassForYou Rate in the participating hotel chosen by the card holder (limited to the brands specified by his card) or, where appropriate, in one of the 5 nearest participating hotels belonging to the brands covered by the card, whatever the date of the stay (excluding "Black-out Dates"), limited to the rooms allocated, provided that the reservation has been made in accordance with these conditions at least 48 hours before the start of the stay (which is considered to start at 12pm). If no rooms are available for reservation through our websites, the Holder shall direct his request for the 48-hour Guarantee to Central Reservations or, where appropriate, directly to the hotel concerned
- Participating Hotels: Hotels affiliated with the LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP and operated in France under the PREMIERE CLASSE, CAMPANILE, KYRIAD and KYRIAD PRESTIGE brands that are participating in this offer and are listed on the "passforyou.com" website. These hotels meet these conditions on the day on which the Holder makes his reservation and enjoys his stay
- Flexible Rate: A public rate per room per night available on the day of the reservation for the stay date concerned, which may be cancelled up to 6pm on the arrival date subject to the Louvre Hotels Group general conditions of sale applicable to each method of reservation (general conditions for internet reservations and general conditions for sales via Central Reservations or directly via the hotel). Rate reserved for individual customers
- Promotional Rates: Preferential rates offered to the public for a limited period under the conditions specified in the general conditions of sale for each of the promotional offers on the websites of Campanile, Première Classe, Kyriad and Kyriad Prestige brands
- Pre-paid rates: A public rate per room (one or two people) per night including a 10% discount on the Flexible Rate, valid depending on dates and hotels, subject to availability of rooms at this rate, for a prepaid reservation via Internet at least five days prior to the start of the stay. No refunds, changes or cancellations may be made with this rate
- Half-Board Rate: Rate including the price of the room and, for each occupant, an evening meal consisting of two courses and a drink plus breakfast
- Gourmet Half-Board Rate: Rate including the price of the room and, for each occupant, an evening meal consisting of three courses and a drink plus breakfast
- Preferential PassForYou Rates:Rates including a 10% discount on the Flexible Rate, Promotional Rates, Pre-paid Rates or Half-Board and Gourmet Half-Board Rates (based on breakfast(s) at a rate of €10, and two or three-course dinner(s) including a drink, of a value of €16 and €21 respectively) in hotel-restaurants providing this offer, valid in participating hotels, excluding Black-out Dates and subject to availability of rooms at these rates. Reservations made on the "passforyou.com" website dedicated to the offer, on the websites of brands belonging to the LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP (kyriad.com and.fr; campanile.com and .fr; premiereclasse.com and .fr), via the "HotelForYou" smartphone application, via LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP Central Reservations or directly from the hotel concerned, excluding all other distribution channels or websites and all other rates (including corporate rates, group or conference rates (business or leisure) and all rates or reductions agreed by LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP or a participating hotel as part of a commercial contract with which this offer may not be combined).
The offer is available in two formats:
- A personal, single brand "PassForYou Première Classe" card, for an annual fixed membership fee, currently set at €35 inc. tax
- A "PassForYou Multibrand" card, valid in the Première Classe, Campanile and Kyriad (and Kyriad Prestige) chains, for an annual fixed membership fee, currently set at €49 inc. tax.
Conditions for participation:
All members under this offer are considered to have read, and accepted, the associated general conditions for purchase and use, including any amended versions thereof, where appropriate.
The offer is available to all persons of legal age residing in the European Union and staying or intending to stay regularly in the participating hotels operated in France under the Première Classe, Campanile and Kyriad or Kyriad Prestige brands.
LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP employees, employees of any company belonging to the same group and employees of any affiliated hotels are, however, excluded from this offer.
The offer is also open to any legal entity (including commercial companies, groups etc.) wishing to acquire individualised cards for all or some of its members.
Membership is limited to one card per person, with one person only being able to hold either a "PassForYou Première Classe" card or a "PassForYou Multibrand" card.
The "PassForYou" card is not a payment card. It is strictly individual and named. Neither the card, nor the benefits associated therewith, may be transferred or loaned, either free of charge or against payment, to anyone whatsoever, even to a family member or a member of the company of the card holder.
LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP reserves the right to refuse, suspend or cancel, without providing any reimbursement, the membership of an individual who does not meet the conditions set out herein, or for any other legitimate reason.
Terms of membership:
Membership requires the possession of a personalised email address (one per card holder).
All members under the offer are considered to have accepted the general conditions and, by providing their email address, to have agreed to receive from LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP and affiliated hotels, via email, promotional material relating to the programme or services provided by LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP. They may, however, choose to withdraw from the above at any time, including by using the unsubscribe link appearing at the bottom of the aforementioned communications.
Membership form and online purchase
To become a member, simply go to the "passforyou.com" website in order to complete a form and to make the corresponding payment online. A confirmation email will then be sent to the customer, including a link to the "passforyou.com" website enabling the customer to create his own password.
Pre-subscription is also possible by calling the dedicated service: +33 (0)825 35 45 45 (€0.15 inc. tax/min) or directly from one of the participating hotels. An email will then be addressed to the customer including a link to the "passforyou.com" website, where the customer can subscribe online.
Payment can be made using any type of valid debit/credit card accepted on the website (on the day these general conditions are issued: Blue Card, Visa, Mastercard, this list being exhaustive and subject to change). The debit/credit card receipt will automatically be displayed online and an electronic invoice will be sent via email to the customer at the email address provided, within 24 hours.
Where commercial "Pass For You" cards are purchased by a legal entity for the benefit of its individual members (e.g. a company for its employees), a form must be completed for each individual and the payment made online. A confirmation email will be sent to the legal entity as well as to the email address of each individual concerned, using the email addresses that have been provided. Each member may configure his account, including the creation of a password.
Online purchase is possible up to a limit of five cards per purchase. If the number required exceeds this, the company will complete a form and will be contacted by Louvre Hotels Group to continue with the membership procedure and the sending of an invoice.
Each card will bear the name of its holder, except for the card held by the company.
The company shall be responsible for ensuring that it appropriately informs all card-holding employees, whether this involves making information available, or providing information on usage (professional and/or private) of the card that it intends to obtain for the employee.
Membership is effective immediately (subject to receipt of the correct fee).
Right of withdrawal
Pursuant to Article L 121-20 of the French Consumer Code, you have a right of withdrawal. You have seven clear days from the time of purchase to exercise this right, without needing to provide any reason or pay any penalty. This right of withdrawal should be exercised via registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the following address:
Customer Service — PASSFORYOU
Right of withdrawal
Louvre Hotels Group
Village 5, 50 place de l’Ellipse
CS70050, 92081 La Défense Cedex, France
However, you do not have this right of withdrawal if you have used your card and/or the membership number associated with it.
Membership shall be effective immediately through an email containing the membership number and will be valid for one year from this date.This may, however, be suspended, temporarily or permanently, in the event that the correct final payment is not made (including where the payment is rejected). The member shall receive his individual and named card by post to the address provided during the subscription procedure.
All annual memberships are final and no partial or total refund shall be given, neither shall the transfer of the card or its associated benefits be accepted, for any reason whatsoever. LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP reserves the right to exclude anyone who fails to comply with these general conditions in their current valid version and to cancel all benefits acquired or which are to be associated with the card, the Customer not being entitled to any indemnity in this respect.
In addition, any fraudulent use of the card may give rise to legal proceedings.
All holders of a "PassForYou" card will receive, prior to expiry of their membership, an email inviting them to renew their membership (or to purchase the other card offered for sale) by paying the annual membership fee on the "passforyou.com" website. For all card renewals (excluding purchase of a different card) prior to the expiry date, the customer shall keep the same card and its validity period shall be extended. If a card is not renewed prior to the expiry date and a different card is not purchased, the initial card shall be deactivated and all new membership shall give rise to the issuing of a new card.
Benefits of the "PassForYou" card:
The benefits described in these general conditions are valid in participating Première Classe, Campanile, Kyriad and Kyriad Prestige hotels in France on the day of the reservation and the stay. A list of these hotels appears on the "passforyou.com" website. Although this list is regularly updated, it is nevertheless subject to change and members are invited to check whether the hotels in which they wish to stay are participating in the offer.
This offer shall immediately cease to be available in any hotel which leaves the chain, except where reservations have been made prior to a hotel leaving the chain for a stay after this has occurred.
In contrast, any reservation for one free PassForYou night for a stay after a hotel has left the chain shall automatically expire; the free night shall then be credited to the customer's account and they shall be informed of this via email.
This offer applies ipso jure to all hotels belonging to the chain and participating in the offer.
- "PassForYou Première Classe" card:
This card enables the holder to benefit from a Preferential Rate corresponding to a 10% discount on the Flexible, Promotional and Prepaid Rates (see definitions) in participating Première Classe hotels in France, every day (including weekends, public holidays, school holidays etc.) for a period of one year from its activation date, subject to availability of rooms at these rates, excluding "Black-out Dates", and subject to the reservation having been made in accordance with these general conditions (see Booking conditions). This discount only applies to the price of the room alone, excluding any other service (restaurant, breakfast etc.) and, where applicable, the tourist tax which still be payable at the relevant hotel. The discount shall be provided, up to a limit of two rooms per night, provided that the rooms are invoiced jointly and paid for by the card holder who must have stayed in one of them for the duration of the stay.
- "PassForYou Multibrand" card:
This card enables its holder to benefit, every day (including weekends, public holidays, school holidays) and for a period of one year from its activation date, from Preferential PassForYou Rates corresponding to:
- A 10% discount on the Flexible, Promotional and Prepaid Rates and on the Half-Board and Gourmet Half-Board Rates (based on stay at the Flexible Rate, breakfast(s) at a rate of €10 and two or three-course dinner(s) including a drink, at a value of €16 and €21 respectively) in hotels-restaurants providing this offer (see definitions) in participating Première Classe, Campanile, Kyriad and Kyriad Prestige hotels in France, subject to availability of rooms at these rates, excluding "Black-out Dates" and subject to the reservation having been made in accordance with these general conditions. This discount applies to the price of the room alone, excluding any other service (restaurant, breakfast etc.) and, where applicable, the tourist tax which shall still be payable at the relevant hotel. The discount shall be provided, up to a limit of two rooms per night, provided that the rooms are invoiced jointly and paid for by the card holder who must have stayed in one of them for the duration of the stay
Additional services associated with "PassForYou Première Classe" and "PassForYou Multibrand" cards:
- Holders of a "PassForYou" card benefit from a 48-hour Guarantee through which LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP guarantees the availability of a room for a night at the Preferential PassForYou Rate in the participating hotel chosen by the card holder (limited to the brands specified by his card) or, where appropriate, in one of the 5 nearest participating hotels belonging to the brands covered by the card, whatever the date of the stay (excluding "Black-out Dates"), provided that the reservation has been made in accordance with these conditions at least 48 hours before the start of the stay (which is considered to start at 12pm). If no rooms are available for reservation through our websites, the Holder shall direct his request for the 48-hour Guarantee to Central Reservations or, where appropriate, directly to the hotel concerned.
- Holders of "PassForYou" cards may also be offered various promotions such as those established, if applicable, by LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP.
- Holders of the PassForYou Multibrand card may benefit from a later check-out time of 4pm on their room (instead of midday) in Campanile, Kyriad and Kyriad Prestige hotels, at the hotel's discretion and subject to availability
- Electronic card on FidMe
Conditions for use of the "PassForYou" card:
- Condition for activation
The Holder has a period of six months from the date on which membership is paid up to activate his PassForYou card. During this period, the Holder may alter the date chosen (either by logging on to his personal space or by contacting customer services) provided that the PassForYou card has not been used to make a reservation and that the activation date has not passed (if the date of activation is fixed as the date of the day on which the membership fee is paid, it may not be altered following purchase).
- Booking conditions
In order to benefit from the 10% discount associated with his card, the Holder must make a reservation with LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP Central Reservations: +33 (0) 825 35 45 45 (€0.15 inc. tax/min), on the "passforyou.com" website, on the websites of brands belonging to the LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP (kyriad.com and.fr; campanile.com and .fr; premiereclasse.com and .fr), via the smartphone application or directly with the hotel concerned. Reservations made via any other distribution channel or website are expressly excluded. However, a "PassForYou Free Stay" cannot be reserved directly with the hotel concerned.
Possession of a "PassForYou" card and these general conditions do not, however, prevent the application of the LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP general or special conditions for sales or reservations (including in relation to the guarantee by debit/credit card in the event of late arrival and for any reservation made via the Internet, as well as cases of "no-show") which the customer is invited to read. In the event of a "no-show" (Customer not appearing and not having cancelled his reservation) involving a reservation for one or two free night(s) (where these may be accumulated following membership renewal), the first free night will not be credited. For the second free night, a request will need to be made to Customer Services.
It is specified here that the Preferential PassForYou Rate is only applicable for stays that include at least one overnight stay and are fully paid in the appropriate manner (including extras and any tourist tax).
The card holder shall, at the time of the reservation and irrespective of the channel, provide his card number as well as his first name and surname. He shall also present his card at the hotel reception at the time of payment or, where appropriate, at the time a free room is allocated under the terms of these general conditions. If the card holder fails to do this, allocation of the card's benefits and any adjustment cannot be guaranteed.
Furthermore, members may be requested to provide identification when paying in order to verify that they are the card holder.
- Consulting online accounts
In addition, card holders may consult their online account on the “passforyou.com” website at any time using their email address and password. The online account allows card holders to view the overnight stays they have made as well as the validity period of their card. The account also allows card holders, where applicable, to submit an online request to correct the number of overnight stays that they have made.
- PassForYou Customer Services
There is a dedicated PassForYou Customer Services department. Customer Services can be contacted via the www.passforyou.com website, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +33 (0) 825 35 45 45 (€0.15/min) from Monday to Friday, 8am–6:30pm except on public holidays.
- Card expiry
When the validity period of a card expires (and excluding cases where the offer is discontinued), the card is deactivated and the customer is no longer entitled to the discounts and benefits associated with the offer. PassForYou card holders who joined the programme before 3 April 2014 have a period of two years from the date on which they acquire their card to benefit from the PassForYou Free Stay that they have obtained. After the specified date, the free night shall be permanently lost.
Term, changes and expiry of the offer:
- Term and termination of the offer by LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP
This offer is for an indefinite period. Nevertheless, LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP expressly reserves the right to end the offer at any time, subject to having informed the holders of valid cards individually and to having published general information on the “passforyou.com” website.
No new membership shall then be possible. Nevertheless, all existing cards shall be honoured until their term.However, any free nights obtained must be used within twelve months of the corresponding membership subscription.
LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP nevertheless expressly reserves the right to terminate all valid cards, by giving prior notice of three months, subject to reimbursing the card holder on a pro rata basis.
- Changes to the offer
LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP also reserves the right to change and upgrade the offer (including the pricing conditions) at any time without, however, substantially altering the benefits granted to members. It may, moreover, amend these General Terms and Conditions, which may be accessed at any time in their updated version on the “passforyou.com” website. No changes may be made to rates during the validity of a card. Changes shall nevertheless be valid from the effective date for any new membership or renewal.
- Termination of the card by the Customer
In addition, any Member has the right to end his membership at any time via his Customer account on the “passforyou.com” website. Said termination shall be deemed to be effective on the day the request is submitted, and shall ipso facto result in the customer losing all the benefits obtained under the card. It shall be irreversible and shall give rise to no reimbursement, irrespective of the reason.
Lost or stolen cards
The member’s card remains the property of LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP and the member is required to look after it carefully. In the event of a card being lost or stolen, the member is required to inform LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP immediately via the “passforyou.com” website or, failing that, via the dedicated service: +33 (0) 825 35 45 45 (€0.15inc. tax/min.). Failing this, he may be held liable for any consequences that might arise from his lack of diligence. LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP shall deactivate the card and issue a new card as quickly as possible, unless there are legitimate reasons for not doing so. It shall accept no liability for any fraudulent use that may be made of the card in the intervening period.
Processing of personal data
All the named information collected within the framework of this offer undergoes automated processing that is the subject of prior declaration to the CNIL (Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés — the French data protection commission) under the no. 1639673. The data is intended for LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP and hotels that are affiliated to the group for the purpose of managing the offer and market analysis. In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, amended on 6 August 2004, any person has the right to access, amend or delete their personal information. To exercise this right, individuals should submit a request using the claim form available on the “passforyou.com” website.
Holders are required to check that they have been correctly accorded the Preferential Rate to which they are entitled, and to make any claim in this respect immediately to the hotel reception. No subsequent claim in this respect shall be considered and no reimbursement shall be made retrospectively.
For any claim relating to this offer to be admissible, it must be made within two months of the stay and submitted via the claim form available on the “passforyou.com” website together with the requested information (in particular the invoice number).
In all cases, in the event of a mistake for which it is solely accountable, the liability of LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP will be strictly limited to rectifying said mistake when it is deemed possible, or, where applicable, to a goodwill gesture of equal value. The Customer expressly recognises this.
Applicable law — allocation of jurisdiction
This programme and its General Terms and Conditions are subject to French law. The French version hereof is legally binding and, in the event of any discrepancy, shall prevail over any other documents relating to the programme. LOUVRE HOTELS GROUP and the Customer shall endeavour to reach an amicable settlement regarding any dispute that might arise from the implementation of this programme. Failing this, the qualified courts of Nanterre (France) shall have sole jurisdiction.